Are you looking for fun and exciting ways to celebrate your birthday this year? Adult birthday parties can be just as much fun and kids parties. Here is a list of 10 Adult Birthday Party Ideas in Carlsbad, California.
At 50 years old I celebrated my birthday with a Red Hat Society Tea Party theme at the Ritz in Laguna Beach, California. It’s was a fun and very memorable party.
- Taco Bar Parties are always popular and delicious. Senor Grubby’s would love to host your event and they are located in downtown Carlsbad. Their Al Pastor tacos are fabulous!
- Tea Party Celebrations with themes like the “Red Hat Society or Mad Hatter” are favorite party ideas as well.
- Mimosa Parties: Set up your own Mimosa Party at home to celebrate your birthday in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
- Spa Day: The Omni La Costa Resort is a beautiful place to spend your special day. Relax and enjoy a massage or facial or just hang out by the pool for the day.
- A Glamping Party to one of your favorite locations would be exciting and different. Invite your family and friends to the river or maybe even Glamis. If your are wanting to stay local they go to the Carlsbad Beach Campgrounds, it would be convenient and fun.
- Food Tour Parties: Carlsbad Food Tours offers 3 hour guided walking tours of the village with 8 stops at tasty eateries, wine and beer tasting, mimosa’s, what else do you need. While you are eating your way through Carlsbad you can also learn more about Carlsbad’s local history, culture and architecture.
- Cocktail Party: Campfire is a great place to have a cocktail party or Compass. They are both great venues that offer intriguing cocktails.
- Winery Birthday Celebration: Witch Creek Winery has a beautiful event venue that could easily accommodate large family gatherings of 50 or more guest.
- Spiritual Retreat Events: The Chopra Center offers spiritual retreats in which you can indulge in true rejuvenation with daily ayurvedic spa treatments, daily meditation and yoga to help transform your health and wellness.
- Beach Parties: Carlsbad has over 7 miles of beautiful sandy beaches, pick one and have your birthday celebration while basking in the sun.
To schedule your tour contact:
Cell: 760 215-9433
- Written by Cherimarie Poulos founder/owner of Carlsbad Food Tours. Eat Like a Local!
- We offer a 3 hour guided walking tour of the village featuring tastings from local eateries, and insights into Carlsbad’s art, history and architecture.
- Hungry for more information about top restaurants & activities in North County San Diego?
- Follow our blog:
Check out some of our other articles:
- 20 Best Things to do in Carlsbad, California
- 10 Things to do in Carlsbad California
- Best things to do Carlsbad-Summer
- The Goods Artisan Donuts
- Best Places for a Staycation
- Discover Carlsbad
10 things to do in carlsbad , 20 Fun Things to do in Carlsbad , california , carlsbad , carlsbad activities , carlsbad attractions , carlsbad california , carlsbad events , carlsbad summer , things to do in carlsbad
#carlsbad #c arlsbadca #encintas #oceanside #escondido #vista #sandiego #northcountysandiego #california #southerncalifornia #thingstodocarlsbad #oceanside
Cheri was born & raised in California. She has lived in San Diego over 20 years, her children were born in the area. She has a strong connection to Carlsbad, in fact one of her daughers was Miss Carlsbad 2005. So she voted herself to be Mrs. Carlsbad. Now the Chief Foodie and Founder of Carlsbad Food Tours! She loves Carlsbad and is happy to share her knowledge about the local history and great eateries in the Carlsbad Village.