The long awaited Windmill Food Hall has finally arrived in Carlsbad after approximately one year in the making. It is a 12,000-square-foot dining and entertainment venue. James Markham is the owner & founder of this fabulous new foodie adventure. The food hall has 14 different food vendors with a wide variety of unique eats. Markham is known for inventing food trends in San Diego. One of his inventions is the sushi burrito which is offered in his new all day breakfast venue “Crackhead” in downtown Carlsbad Village.
The Windmill Food Hall is a place to showcase different and unusual food, like his doughballs pizza. Here is a list of restaurants that will be offered in the Windmill:
Some of our favorites included:
- Lobster Bisque and Lobster Rolls from Lobster West
- Poke bowl from Poke Stand
- Banana Rolled Ice Cream from Bing Haus Desserts
- Written by Cherimarie Poulos founder/owner of Carlsbad Food Tours. Eat Like a Local!
- We offer a 3 hour guided walking tour of the village featuring tastings from local eateries, and insights into Carlsbad’s art, history and architecture.
- Hungry for more information about top restaurants & activities in North County San Diego?
- Follow our blog:
Check out some of our other articles:
- 20 Best Things to do in Carlsbad, California
- 10 Things to do in Carlsbad California
- Best things to do Carlsbad-Summer
- The Goods Artisan Donuts
- Best Places for a Staycation
- Discover Carlsbad
10 things to do in carlsbad , 20 Fun Things to do in Carlsbad , california , carlsbad , carlsbad activities , carlsbad attractions , carlsbad california , carlsbad events , carlsbad summer , things to do in carlsbad
#carlsbad #carlsbadca #encintas #oceanside #escondido #vista #sandiego #northcountysandiego #california #southerncalifornia #thingstodocarlsbad #oceanside