- From :
- $ 68
- Exploration of Encinitas history & culinary vegan & vegetarian scene
- Interactive vegan food tour led by a professional guide
- 6 tastings including vegan donuts
- Hand-selected bites from local eateries & cafes
- Small group setting for an intimate experience
Expect to be with us for about three hours as you learn about the origins of Encinitas while you sample unique local vegan and vegetarian favorites from neighborhood restaurants, cafes, and specialty food stores.
Modern Times Far West Lounge
Tasting: Secret Society Fries and/or Monster Tots
Tasting: Veggie Sandwich
tasting: Thai Specialty dish
tasting: Veggie Platter
tasting: Vegan Mushroom Taco or Chile Relleno Taco
Broad Street Dough Co.
tasting: Choose your own mini vegan donut
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- This tour is two miles of easy walking between restaurant stops.
- Takes place in rain or shine – wear appropriate clothes and bring an umbrella.
- Maximum group size is 8 people.
- Tour stops vary.
Your guide will meet you at the northeast corner of Pacific Coast Hwy by the Encinitas sign.