It’s not San Diego’s fault that it’s so incredibly beautiful, fun and exciting. But that doesn’t stop others from being jealous! To fully understand just how wonderful this slice of paradise truly is, here are 10 reasons why other cities dream about San Diego.
1. San Diego, California is home to America’s FINEST City.
It’s cities always show up on the “best of” lists for the top places to live. It is the fourth-best large city in the country in which to live, according to a ranked list released Tuesday by the personal finance website WalletHub. In 2020 they ranked cities with a population above 300,000 by evaluating their affordability, economic strength, education and health quality, quality of life and safety.
2. There are endless views around every corner of San Diego. And they’re only a short drive or walk away.
3. The sweet smell of citrus trees is all around north county.
4. Its home to some of the healthiest people in the country. Partly due to the weather and the ability to get outside and exercise all year long and healthy eating habits.
5. The availability of fresh fruits and veggies grown right here in San Diego make it easy to eat healthy all year round. Avocados are also one of the areas specialty crops.
6. It’s blessed with miles and miles of oceanfront hiking trails as well as mountains.
7. Every year San Diego springs to life with colorful fields of flowers at the Carlsbad Flower Fields.
8. While the rest of the country is bundled up in snow boots, San Diego weather lets us lounge around outside in our flip flops…even in the winter.
9. The “Craft Beer Capital of America
10. There’s nowhere else in the US that has Mexican food quite as good as what you’ll find in San Diego. We are located so close of Mexico, we heavily influenced by their culture and especially their food. We even have special California Burritos with french fries in them, yum.
So, that is just a few of the many reasons this is a great place to live and play. No wonder the rest of the world is a bit jealous. For more reasons to fall in love with San Diego California, take a look at our blog Carlsbad Food Tours.
For more information check out this blog post: https://www.10news.com/news/local-news/san-diego-among-u-s-news-best-places-to-live-though-not-for-value