Carlsbad Food Tours is excited to be named one of the top 25 Food Tours in US!
Maine Foodie Tours
Local Food Adventures
Savannah Taste Experience
Burgh Bits and Bites Food Tour
Secret Food Tours
Bite San Diego
Baton Rouge Food Tours
Ahoy NY Tours and Tasting
Asheville Food Tours
Taste of Kansas City Food Tours
Columbia Food Tours
Foods of NY Food Tours
Ventura Food Tours
FEAST Food Tours and Culinary Events
Savor Gettysburg Food Tours
Park City Food Tours
Rhode Island Red Food Tours
EAT Saint Louis Food Tours
Cape May Food Tours
Taste Harlem Food and Cultural Tours
Hawaii Tasting Tours
Food Tours are also found around the world. LEARN MORE
- Written by Cherimarie Poulos founder/owner of Carlsbad Food Tours. Eat Like a Local!
- We offer a 3 hour guided walking tour of the village featuring tastings from local eateries, and insights into Carlsbad’s art, history and architecture.
- Hungry for more information about top restaurants & activities in North County San Diego?
- Follow our blog:
Check out some of our other articles:
- 20 Best Things to do in Carlsbad, California
- 10 Things to do in Carlsbad California
- Best things to do Carlsbad-Summer
- The Goods Artisan Donuts
- Best Places for a Staycation
- Discover Carlsbad
10 things to do in carlsbad , 20 Fun Things to do in Carlsbad , california , carlsbad , carlsbad activities , carlsbad attractions , carlsbad california , carlsbad events , carlsbad summer , things to do in carlsbad
#carlsbad #oceanside #vista #sanmarcos #sandiego #escondido #temecula #murrieta #encintas #delmar #solanabeach #carlsbadca #northcountysandiego #northcountysd
Barrio Carlos Carlsbad Local History - Things to do in Carlsbad , best food tour , best restaurants in carlsbad , california , carlsbad , carlsbad activities , carlsbad attraction , carlsbad california , carlsbad food , carlsbad food tours , carlsbad things to do , carlsbad-by-the-sea , Food Tourism , food tours , foodie , Foodies
Cheri was born & raised in California. She has lived in San Diego over 20 years, her children were born in the area. She has a strong connection to Carlsbad, in fact one of her daughers was Miss Carlsbad 2005. So she voted herself to be Mrs. Carlsbad. Now the Chief Foodie and Founder of Carlsbad Food Tours! She loves Carlsbad and is happy to share her knowledge about the local history and great eateries in the Carlsbad Village.