5 Things to do near me in Carlsbad California
5 Things to do near me in Carlsbad California include outdoor and indoor activities including: Biking, Race Car Driving, Walking, Eating and Wine Tasting.
- K1 Speed Carlsbad offers enthusiasts and amateurs alike an authentic and genuine racing experience. Because it is in a safe, comfortable & unique environment made just for racing, it’s a great activity for the grandkids and grandpa. Since the popular Arrive & Drive racing package allows racers of all ages to experience the thrill of head-to-head action, it makes for an exciting day at the races.
- Pedego Carlsbad is the only electric bike store in Carlsbad offering electric and pedal bike rentals and guided tours. Take a ride along our beautiful coastline.
- Carlsbad Food Tours features 8 food tasting from family owned specialty eateries. As a result you will receive an insider’s view into the culture, history and architecture that defines the Carlsbad.
- Carlsbad Art Wall is a rotating mural wall in the village. Visit Senor Grubby’s to see what’s new and exciting in the world of street art.
- Witch Creek Winery founded in 1993, is an award-winning urban winery. It is located on Carlsbad Blvd in the heart of the village. Witch Creek winery focuses on quality over quantity, by producing small-lot, handcrafted wines using traditional wine making techniques.
- Written by Cherimarie Poulos founder/owner of Carlsbad Food Tours. Eat Like a Local!
- We offer a 3 hour guided walking tour of the village featuring tastings from local eateries, and insights into Carlsbad’s art, history and architecture.
- Hungry for more information about top restaurants & activities in North County San Diego?
- Follow our blog for more things to do near me in Carlsbad California.