5 Things to do near me in Carlsbad California
5 Things to do near me in Carlsbad California include outdoor and indoor activities: Biking, Race Car Driving, Walking, Eating and Wine Tasting.
- K1 Speed Carlsbad offers enthusiasts and amateurs alike an authentic and genuine racing experience in a safe, comfortable & unique environment. Great activity for the grand kids and grandpa of course. The popular Arrive & Drive racing package allows racers of all ages to experience the thrill of head-to-head action!
- Pedego Carlsbad is the only electric bike store in Carlsbad offering electric and pedal bike rentals, guided tours, sales and service. Take a ride along our beautiful coastline and stop for lunch or shopping in one of the quaint towns.
- Carlsbad Food Tours features 8 food tasting from family owned specialty eateries. Receive an insider’s view into the culture, history and architecture that defines the Carlsbad.
- Carlsbad Art Wallis a rotating mural wall in the village. Visit Senor Grubby’s to see what’s new and exciting in the world of street art.
5.5. Witch Creek Winery founded in 1993, is an award-winning urban winery located on Carlsbad Blvd in the heart of the village in Carlsbad, CA. Witch Creek winery focuses on quality over quantity, by producing small-lot, handcrafted wines using traditional wine making techniques.
- Written by Cherimarie Poulos founder/owner of Carlsbad Food Tours. Eat Like a Local!
- We offer a 3 hour guided walking tour of the village featuring tastings from local eateries, and insights into Carlsbad’s art, history and architecture.
- Hungry for more information about top restaurants & activities in North County San Diego?
- Follow our blog for more things to do near me in Carlsbad California.
Cheri was born & raised in California. She has lived in San Diego over 20 years, her children were born in the area. She has a strong connection to Carlsbad, in fact one of her daughers was Miss Carlsbad 2005. So she voted herself to be Mrs. Carlsbad. Now the Chief Foodie and Founder of Carlsbad Food Tours! She loves Carlsbad and is happy to share her knowledge about the local history and great eateries in the Carlsbad Village.