COVID-19 updates for Carlsbad Food Tours
We at Carlsbad Food Tours understand that with uncertainty around the corona virus many of you are rethinking your travel plans and activities. As a member of our foodie community, we want to take this opportunity to share some of the initiatives we are implementing to keep you, our employees, and our neighborhoods safe.
If you’ve already booked tickets on an experience and feel uncomfortable keeping your booking, we have flexible and reasonable travel adjustment options for your upcoming experiences. We are happy to refund your ticket or reschedule it to a later date. You may also want to exchange your ticket for an e-certificate (which never expire), that way you can use it in the future! Contact us and we’d love to help you. All employees are washing and sanitizing their hands throughout their tour.
Simple health tips to protect yourself:
- Wash your hands often throughout the day with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Each guest will now be offered their own hand sanitizer to keep and use at their leisure and continue to have frequent restroom access to wash hands.
Our team is staying informed and educated on the developments and following CDC guidelines for prevention, sanitation and hygiene.
Hand Washing Stations in Carlsbad:
The city has provided hand washing stations to help protect your
health and the health of our entire community. Please wash your
1. Maxton Brown Park – 500 Laguna Drive
2. Magee Park – 258 Beach Ave.
3. Roosevelt Parking Lot – Between Carlsbad Village Drive and Grand Ave.
4. State Street Parking Lot – South of Carlsbad Village Drive
5. Cole Library Parking Lot – 1250 Carlsbad Village Drive
6. City Hall – 1200 Carlsbad Village Drive
7. Ocean Street
8. Pine Avenue Park – 755 Chestnut Ave.
9. Holiday Park – 1055 Chestnut Ave.
10. Alga Norte Park – 6565 Alicante Road
11. Dove Library – 1775 Dove Lane
12. Stagecoach Park – 3420 Camino de los Coches
Take precautions, but don’t halt your daily lives
We are confident that our partner restaurants and Food Tours are safe and will continue to operate as normal. Coronaviruses are generally thought to be spread from person-to-person through respiratory droplets. Currently there is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with food.
Get 15% Off All Tours & Gift Certificates
Carlsbad neighborhoods and locally owned restaurants are open for business and safe to visit. If you can’t vacation abroad this spring, treat you and your loved ones to a staycation or domestic travel to Carlsbad! Serve up some joy.
Remember, all of our food and drink experiences are small and we operate experiences with guest safety at the front of mind.
Restaurants and businesses in tourism and hospitality are being hit hard during this unique and difficult time. Each Carlsbad Food Tour ticket purchased provides financial support to our 20+ Carlsbad partners, and our knowledgeable, hardworking tour guides.
Get 15% off any 2020 tours or gift certificates using discount code “Staycation20” on our website today.
Team-Building In A Time of Disruption
Has your business recently restricted domestic or international travel? This disruption also creates opportunity to learn how to work using new methods and team-build differently. Perhaps now is the time to gather your Carlsbad-based employees and do a small group team-building event.
Talk to us about our small-group and Private Event options today. Schedule Now