Eat like a local! Experience the historic city of Carlsbad through food and wine. Indulge in tasty bites and sips from various restaurants while you learn about our unique culinary scene. Your tour guide helps you to…
- Person *Includes 20% Gratuity
FOOD is the Ingredient that Brings us TOGETHER!
- Private Group Tour Experiences must have a minimum of 2 guests per tour.
- 6 tastings locations
- Let the village be your corporate event venue of choice with Carlsbad Food Tours. Choose your favorite tasting locations in the village.
- Wine Tasting: Entice your taste buds and learn about the history of California wines while sipping some of the local favorites.
- Meet, greet, and engage with local restaurant owners and chefs and hear stories about their life and how they got started in the business.
- 5 out of 5 star ratings on Yelp, 2021 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence! 5 out of 5 star ratings on Tripadvisor.
- Learn about Carlsbad’s local history, culture, and architecture, including the key to Carlsbad’s success and how Carlsbad got its name!
WHEN: To be determined
TIME: 11:30 am
INCLUDED: All food & wine tastings
WHO: Team building events, holiday celebrations
CAPACITY: 20 people per tour
DISTANCE: 2 miles/easy
STATION: Carlsbad Village Station
WEATHER: Mild/low 50-60; high 70-80
STANDARD PRIVATE TOUR SAMPLE:
Cicciotti’s is casual Italian dining cooked by Published Author and Chef Gaetano Cicciotti. They serve classic Italian pasta, gnocchi, bruschetta, tiramisu, and limoncello.
Witch Creek Winery
Artisanal donuts; strawberry cheesecake, smores, bear claws, and butter donuts.
Delicious french crepes; savory and sweet
Caldo Pomodoro serves up North County’s finest Italian fare with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At Caldo Pomodoro, every dish is created with old fashioned Sicilian zest.
Carlsbad Chocolate Bar
Offers an extensive variety of chocolates, full coffee and espresso bar, and retail wines, ports, and champagne.
Señor Grubby’s was started in 2008 by a group of local guys looking to put a twist on the local Mexican fair. After numerous trips to Mexico and local Mexican and American breakfast spots, they noticed missing elements that they wanted to highlight.
Gelato Love prepares gelato in small batches every day, using only our authentic Italian recipes. They have installed in the heart of Carlsbad an authentic Gelato Lab.
Private Group Experience Tour: tickets cost $75 per guest with a minimum of 2 guests; this includes all food & wine tastings at 6 locations.
If these options do not fit for your group our Premium Private Experience allows your to customize your tour to your group needs, feel free to contact us and create your own Private Tour Option
Witch Creek Winery
Red wine & dessert wine
Caldo Pomodoro – Garlic Bread Baked Artichoke Hear
Baked artichokes with lots of cheese and garlic, marinara, and garlic bread.
Al pastor taco – Roasted pork infused with pineapple, fresh cilantro, and homemade tortillas.
Gelato ice cream flight with four unique tastings.
Smoked meat platter with chicken, brisket, tri-tip, pork or watermelon mimosa.
Gnocchi, bruschetta & canoli or limoncello.
Sea salt caramel chocolates.
Northwest corner of State and Grand. Across the street from our first tasting location Caldo Pomodoro 2907 State Street, Carlsbad, CA 92008.
PARKING: Carlsbad Village Train Station & street parking