Encinitas Food Tour
Come experience the world famous Southern California food culture, through a delectable 6-course plant-based meal from local eateries!
Learn all about the history and culture of North County San Diego, while sipping on local beer, and munching on cultural cuisine in the laid back beach town of Encinitas.
Known as the birthplace of the California yoga movement, the coastal surf vibes and glamorous celebrity history of Encinitas have led to a world-class plant-based food scene that’s sure to impress vegan and non-vegan guests, with a variety of gourmet sweet and savory eats.
A knowledgeable guide will share some of the interesting facts about Encinitas in the early days with stops at historical landmarks and original buildings, along with an insider’s commentary on modern day Encinitas, with stories about local street art, surf culture, agriculture, and more.
Sundays at 11am
- Modern Times Far West Lounge, 470 S Coast Hwy 101, Encinitas, CA 92024, USA, 20 minutes
- Prager Brothers Artisan Bread, 543 S Coast Hwy 101, Encinitas, CA 92024, USA, 15 minutes
- Culture Brewin Co, 629 S Coast Highway 101, Encinitas, CA 92024-3540, 20 minutes
- Lotus Cafe & Juice Bar, 765 S Coast Hwy 101, Encinitas, CA 92024, USA, 20 minutes
- CARiN de RiA, 124 W I St, Encinitas, CA 92024, USA, 20 minutes
- Broad Street Dough Co, 967 S Coast Hwy 101 Ste 109B, Encinitas, CA 92024, USA, 20 minutes