14 Things to do in Carlsbad, California to Add Value to your Stay
Carlsbad is one of the best coastal villages in Southern California, with its European-style charm, seven miles of sandy beaches and plethora of things to do during your stay.
Added Value Activities offered in Carlsbad include:
- Shopping in Carlsbad: Village Boutiques, Premium Outlet Mall, The Shoppes at Carlsbad, and The Forum.
- Beaches: Terramar Beach, Tamarack · South Ponto Beach, Carlsbad State Beach
- Carlsbad Lagoon/California Watersports: From paddleboards and kayaks to wave runners and power boats.
- Get in touch with nature at the Batiquitos
- The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch ® 55-acres of Giant Tecolote Ranunculus flowers that make up are in bloom for approximately six to eight weeks each year – from early March through early May.
- Carlsbad Food Tours – 3-hour guided walking tour with six stops for food, wine, and beer tastings. Learn about Carlsbad’s history, culture, and architecture while eating your way through our seaside village. Corporate Private Group Experiences are available upon request for team building events. www.carlsbadfoodtours.comof how instruments were made, used, and sold.
- Farmer’s Market: A fresh-air grocery store focusing on fresh fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, cheese, eggs, nuts, and honey. Every Wed at 2:30pm on State Street.
- Carlsbad Aquafarms: Local, Sustainable, Ecofriendly, and Incredibly Fresh Seafood. Public tours, and oyster tastings available.
- Carlsbad Barrio Glassworks:
- New Village Arts Theater: Take in a Hollywood style musical or play.
- Leo Carrillo Ranch Historic Park: A 27-acre canyon park historical landmark.
- Golf Cart & Electronic Bike Rentals – Take a ride down the coast highway with Pedego Bikes or Beach Vibes
- Beach Equipment Rentals: The Beach Genie or So Cal 2 You
For more information: Check out the Visit Carlsbad website.