California Super Bloom includes Carlsbad Flower Fields
Southern California Super Bloom
Parts of Southern California are experiencing “super blooms”of flowers. Southern California’s hot, dry hillsides of are normally covered in brown desert scrub. However, with just-right combination of rain and cooler weather, SoCal has become a dazzling array of gorgeous orange poppy flowers. Super Blooms are seen in California every 10 years or so. Because of these flower many visitors are stopping to do photo shoots at unusual places as Lake Elsinore.
Super Bloom includes Carlsbad Flower Fields
Another great place to view beautiful flowers is of course Carlsbad Flower Fields in Carlsbad California. Discover your true colors at the Flower Fields with 50 acres of Giant Telecote Ranunculus. Therefore a perfect place to make magical memories. The Carlsbad Flower Fields will also soon be celebrating the HOLI Festival of Colors.
The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch
How to see California Super Bloom
According to Visit California here are other locations to see some of California’s 2019 Super Bloom
Fresno County Blossom Trail
Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
Coachella valley Preserve
Joshua Tree National Park
- Written by Cherimarie Poulos founder/owner of Carlsbad Food Tours. Eat Like a Local!
- We offer a 3 hour guided walking tour of the village featuring tastings from local eateries, and insights into Carlsbad’s art, history and architecture.
- Hungry for more information about top restaurants & activities in North County San Diego?
- Follow our blog:
Check out some of our other articles:
- 20 Best Things to do in Carlsbad, California
- 10 Things to do in Carlsbad California
- Best things to do Carlsbad-Summer
- The Goods Artisan Donuts
- Best Places for a Staycation
- Discover Carlsbad
#carlsbad #oceanside #vista #sanmarcos #sandiego #escondido #temecula #murrieta #encintas #delmar #solanabeach #carlsbadca #northcountysandiego #northcountysd