Private Custom Group Experiences & Corporate Team Building Events
Carlsbad Food Tours Private & Custom Group Experiences are the perfect way to get a taste of Carlsbad while enjoying the company of friends, family or co-workers. We are happy to tailor a unique culinary experience to your group’s needs.
Private & Custom Group Experiences Tasting Locations:
- Witch Creek Winery – Wine Tasting
- Gregorio’s Italian – Eggplant Sliders
- Carlsbad Chocolate Bar – Sea Salt Carmel Chocolates
- Caldo Pomodoro – Garlic Bread Baked Artichoke Hearts
- Humble Olive Oils Olive Oils and vinegar
- Senor Grubby’s – Al Pastor Taco
- Vigilucci’s Gourmet Market – Pasta or Panini
- Gaia Gelato – Gelato ice cream
- Park 101 – Meat & Cheese Platter & Watermelon Mimosa
- The Goods – Artisanal Donuts
- Cicciotti’s Italian – Gnocchi, Bruschetta & Tirimasu
Entice your taste buds Learn about the history of California wines, while sipping some of the local favorites. Our goal is to entice your taste buds
What to Expect
- Private & Custom Group Experiences are perfect for team building events, corporate parties, networking and happy hour celebrations.
TOUR INFORMATION FOR PRIVATE & CUSTOM GROUP EXPERIENCES:
- WHEN: To be determined
- TIME: Custom start and end times are available
- HOW MUCH: $62 plus 20% gratuity
- INCLUDED: All food & wine tastings
- DEADLINE: 48 hours prior to scheduled tour
- WHO: Team Building Events, Holiday Celebrations
- CAPACITY: 20 person per tour (2 tours per day for 40 guest)
- FAMILY : Kids are welcome
- DISTANCE: 2 miles/Easy
- STATION: Carlsbad Village Station
- WEATHER: Mild low 50-60 high 70-80
- MEETING POINT: Corner of State and Grand near Carlsbad Village Train Station in front of fountain
- All logistical details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and Carlsbad Food Tours.
Let the village be your corporate event venue of chose with Carlsbad Food Tours. Let us plan your company party or team building event. Carlsbad Food Tours is a guided walking tour of historic Carlsbad Village with 8 stops at unique eateries, wine tasting, historical, cultural and architectural presentations. Join us for a taste of Carlsbad. We can accommodate up to 20 guest on each tour for a total of 40 guest per event. Schedule your tour today Carlsbad Food Tours.
CORPORATE AND PRIVATE TEAM BUILDING EVENTS
A successful team building activity can enable individuals within an organization or group to effectively work together in different situations, in an environment that fosters innovation and teamwork.
Our event staff will help create an activity that gives you the most creative, best possible activity based on your needs.
- WHO: Our team building events are for anyone who wants to get creative, collaborate, or compete.
- WHAT: Photo-Interactive Food & Wine Tour, Culinary Scavenger Hunts are available as team building activities for your corporate event.
PHOTO-INTERACTIVE FOOD & WINE TOUR:
Spend an afternoon savoring amazing food or sipping top-shelf wines while learning easy-to-shoot photo tips from your pro tour guide and take your food photo skills to the next level using your smartphone’s camera app.
CULINARY SCAVENGER HUNT
Food Tour Guide will be on hand to teach you about the neighborhood, and to help proctor the event.
During the Scavenger Hunt, teams must depend on each other and work together to complete puzzles, which will lead to great samplings of food or drink at fantastic local restaurants.
Call or email us for more information and to book
- FOR: Groups who are looking to spice up their organization’s dynamic
- WHAT: Seek out cultural landmarks and restaurants through games, quizzes, and other interactive on a historical walking tour
- WHERE: Carlsbad’s most interesting neighborhoods
Private & Custom Group Tours pricing and Reservations:
Private group tour tickets are sold at the same price as Public Tours.
A tour guide gratuity fee of 18% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s).
No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due prior to the event.
Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please refer to the FAQ page for further information.
NEXT STEPS: Booking Private & Custom Group Tours
Call Tour Organizer: 760 215-9433