Visit Carlsbad Event Services in Carlsbad
We couldn’t find the page you requested.
Perhaps you’re looking for one of the Tours below.
If not, check out the home page.
Encinitas (Spanish for “Small Oaks”) is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in California and is known for its excellent surfing conditions. It is a laid-back chilled surfer town that is divided into four distinct areas—old Encinitas (Olivenhain), new Encinitas (downtown 101), Leucadia, and Cardiff (Cardiff-by-the-sea).
Encinitas is a classic SoCal town with its dramatic beaches, palm trees, blue skies, surfers, taco shops, and stunning sunsets.
Click Learn More for details on Things to do in Encinitas:
Our mini tour is a shorter version of our Taste of Carlsbad Food Tour, for those that prefer to get to know Carlsbad in a short and sweet manner. It is a perfect way to relax and enjoy the company of friends, family or co-workers!
Duration: 2 Hours
3-4 Tasting Locations
8 guest minimum requirement
WHO: This is a great tour for those celebrating events, birthdays, anniversary or just life in general.
The tour also makes for a great bonding experience for team building. Bring your office down to the village for the afternoon and get to know each other on a different level. Relax and enjoy each other’s company, outside of the company itself.
Strolling the village is a great way to spend your day of celebration. Learn about Carlsbad’s history, culture and architecture while eating your way through the town.
We plan it and you enjoy!
Wine tasting at our local urban winery or Beer tastings at a local brewery.
Three food tastings local eateries; a mixture of Carlsbad’s best restaurants!
Gonzo Ramen was founded by Mika and Jamison Murphy with the dream of bringing upbeat, welcoming Japanese atmosphere and authentic flavors of Japanese comfort food to Carlsbad, CA.
Need a little getaway? Carlsbad, California is the perfect place for a weekend trip. We’ve put together our best lists of recommendations for the most notable 20 Fun & Exciting Things to do in Carlsbad, California. From sightseeing to restaurant recommendations, you’re sure to find something that’ll pique your fancy.
This tour covers Balboa Park Highlights, outskirts of Little Italy, San Diego Bayfront, Gaslamp & Petco Park. It’s all about the ride. Experience riding on segways required.
Visitors always say an electric bike ride is the most fun and memorable activity of their trip. And locals are surprised to find such an amazing experience right in their own backyard.
A Pedego electric bike rental is the very best way to experience Oceanside and beyond! The nearby bike trails are safe and breathtakingly beautiful.
Enjoy a day under Baja Wine Country as you explore the best wines south of the border on this tour. It includes beautiful scenic ride, a hike, wineries visits and food delicacies!
Enjoy this surfing experience at a premier SD beach in Oceanside California at the harbor. We will help you to learn the basics of surfing, you will learn to Arch, Airplane, Paddle, Glide and feel, Pop low, Rise slow…
Embark on a 75-minute adventure on the beautiful waters of the Carlsbad Lagoon and enconter jumping mullet, many species of birds, & the occasional sea turtle or sea lion! Includes a short lesson on land, all equipment and photos.
Little Italy offers up top chef cuisine, vegan breakfasts, juicy burgers, and fine cocktails! This tour will have you savoring iconic bites while you get an understanding about the history with one of our professional and personable guides.
Travel back in time with us as we explore the Birthplace of California and the events and people who have transformed Old Town San Diego into the cultural destination it is today. Join us for a night of authentic food tastings, traditional cocktail samplings, and fun!
Experience what makes this city one of the top destinations for dining, shopping, and nightlife. Learn the secrets behind the district’s historic buildings. This Gaslamp Quarter food tour will not only satisfy your taste buds, but your curiosity, too!
Give the gift of a great food experience with Carlsbad Food Tours Gift Cards. Good for all of our tours: Taste of Carlsbad and Private Group Experience Food Tour.
The holidays are coming up fast!
Choosing the perfect present for your loved ones is tricky business, and it’s even more difficult to find something you can be sure they’ll love.
This holiday season try gifting an experience!
Discover why they make for the best presents below!
- Experiences Lead to Long-lasting Memories
- Gifting someone (or receiving) an experience is highly personal and indicates that effort and thought have been put into the gifting process.
- Moreover, experiences can cater specifically to an individual. Does your friend love food? Buy them a food tour experience.
- Looking Forward to an Experience Makes Up Half the Fun
- Experiences Let Us Try New Things
- Experiences Initiate Human Connection
Come experience the world-famous Southern California food culture, through a delectable 6-course plant-based meal from local eateries!
- Learn all about the history and culture of North County San Diego, while sipping on local beer, and munching on cultural cuisine in the laid-back beach town of Encinitas.
- Known as the birthplace of the California yoga movement, the coastal surf vibes and glamorous celebrity history of Encinitas have led to a world-class plant-based food scene that’s sure to impress vegan and non-vegan guests, with a variety of gourmet sweet and savory eats.
- Join our tour and grab your plate as the laid-back vibe of Encinitas’ surf community rolls into a hand full of the best restaurants in San Diego.
Carlsbad Food Tours Private & Custom Group Experiences are the perfect way to get a taste of Carlsbad while enjoying the company of friends, family or co-workers.
We are happy to tailor a unique culinary experience to your group’s needs.
If you’re looking for the EASY button to set up your party, we can do the planning for you!
Visit five-six tasting locations where you’ll sample delicious food, wine, and beer tastings (enough for lunch or dinner). Number of locations will depend on time available for your group. Evening tours often move at a slower pace than daytime tour, allowing the guest to drink and linger a bit more, which is especially good for team bonding and celebrations.
Late afternoon to evening tours (4-7pm) available upon request. (Not available on Fri or Sat evenings)
Customizable to your group needs. Choose your time and day, we do the rest!
Call (760) 215-9433 or email: [email protected] to schedule your private group experience.
Up to 20 guest per tour. Large groups may be split up into 2-3 separate tours.
Offered daily 11:30 am. Celebrate your event or outing with a private food tour! Enjoy some of the favorite restaurants in the village. Wine tasting, pasta, gelato…
- Let the village be your celebration venue of choice. There are so many great new eateries in our “Village by the Sea”.
- Carlsbad is becoming quite the international foodie destination.
- We have great Italian, Mexican, French, Latin and American Nouveau.
- What is your flavor choice? Can’t decide, then join us and check out 6 places in one day, find your favorites and return for dinner.
- If you’re looking for the EASY button to set up your party or team building event, we can do the planning for you. We plan it, You enjoy, local eateries for unique & delicious food.
Food is the Ingredient that Brings us Together!
- Private Group Tour Experiences must have a minimum of 2 guests per tour.
- 6 tastings locations
- Let the village be your corporate event venue of choice with Carlsbad Food Tours. Choose your favorite tasting locations in the village.
- Most Popular
Eat like a local! Experience the historic city of Carlsbad through food and wine. Indulge in tasty bites and sips from various restaurants while you learn about our unique culinary scene.
- Your tour guide helps you to easily navigate the main streets of Carlsbad which house a wonderful concentration of museums, restaurants, and historic landmarks uniquely mixed with shops and art galleries and vibrant street murals.
- Along the way you discover the diverse history, architecture, and culture in Carlsbad.
- Stop by the Twin Inns and learn about our secret speakeasy and of course our miracle water.
- Carlsbad is all about the water we are surrounded by including the lagoons and ocean.
- Enjoy Carlsbad’s history, culture and architecture while eating your way through the village.